Thursday, February 12, 2009

I need a vacation

When your younger, why doesn't anyone warn you that having kids melts your brain? I don't think this natural phenomenon happens to men though. It's something that must happen during pregnancy. For example, I don't remember much the time after tenth grade and before having my first daughter, Eve. Even after her for that matter. With my second daughter, Taylor I find myself not remembering when Eve reached certain milestones like finger foods. So I have even had to ask others when babies can eat Cheerios. That's sad. I wonder if I'm gonna suffer from Dementia or Alzheimer's. It's a good thing Cris' favorite movie is The Notebook.

It's also ironic that Eve's favorite movie is Annie. I find a strange sense of personal reflection in this one particular part:




No worries, I won't be stepping on any freckles or ripping the heads off anyone or anything.....I just find it funny that at the end of a long day, I really can relate to Miss Hannigan.