Monday, May 4, 2009

Confusing day....

Today was interesting. I woke up after very little sleep and it immediately sunk in that Cris is officially gone all week. If it were any other normal day he would be home that evening and I wouldn't feel so sad, but nobody ever said women think rationally. I got through the day and got an invite over to my second family's house for pizza and things started looking up. My friend gave me some great insight into men that calmed me down so when Cris called I was able to just be me and not heinous. Then he said I could finally get the snake I've been wanting forever! I couldn't believe it..he must really love me considering he is deathly afraid of snakes. We had a great conversation which is unusual for when he out of town because I get all upset and worked up and then ruin our time to talk so I really owe my friend for his advice. Overall, it was a good day and I'm about to go to bed without that feeling of dread like I normally would.