Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cris got upset with me today. Again. This has been happening a lot more lately. And I honestly think it's all unwarranted. All week last week he was out of town and it was going fine until Thursday when he didn't answer his phone at 9pm. I was upset because it's late and there is no reason why he shouldn't answer his phone. He finally called back an hour later and when I questioned him, he got all upset and raised his voice. Friday his parents came in for the girls' birthday party and he was supposed to be home at 6 and at 6:30 I called to see when we could expect him and I got a "fuck honey! what do you want me to tell you?!" Then today I called because our car is feeling like it's on the verge of breaking down and he tells me to take the car in and I'm trying to tell him that the garage won't give me a rental until the following day and what am I supposed to do with the girls and two car seats and dr's appts tomorrow not to mention work...and he flips out. I don't know how much more I can take honestly